- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Lake District
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Ribby Hall Village
Ribby Hall Village is set within in 100 acres of landscaped grounds and is the perfect choice for a family holiday whether you are looking for a relaxing break or none stop action. The location also means that the bright lights and beaches of Blackpool are within easy reach.
Families are very well catered for and there are plenty of children’s facilities including a kids club, play area, soft play and shallow area of pool. There are also a selection of adult only facilities including indoor pool and bar. For the more adventurous Ribby Hall Village has a climbing wall and horse riding while those looking for more gentle activities will enjoy the mini golf, rowing boats and pedalos.
Ribby Hall Village has a choice of luxurious and spacious cottages which are perfect for families with two or three bedrooms. The Ribby Jasmine is a single storey mews cottage with three bedrooms. The Ribby Sapphire is a more luxurious detached cottage over looking the pond with three bedrooms and extras such as a dishwasher and washer dryer. The Ribby Lavender is perfect for smaller families and is open plan with two bedrooms.
- New for 2018 – Indoor heated leisure pool with splash area, racer slides and 48m interactive slide
- Adult indoor heated pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room
- Spa facilities *
- Hair studio *
- Gym *
- fitness and aerobic classes *
- Family entertainment †
- The Island Clubhouse
- The Tapas Bar & Restaurant
- The Bar & Grill
- Papa John’s® Pizza Store and takeaway
- The Orangery at The Spa Hotel (over 18s)
- The Tea Room
- Creche (6 months–6yrs)
- Giant climbing wall *
- Indoor soft play areas
- Table tennis *
- pool tables *
- Tennis *
- squash and badminton *
- Amusement arcade *
- 9 hole golf course and mini golf course *
- Archery *
- Balance bikes *
- Canoes *
- Cycle hire *
- Fencing *
- Laser tag *
- Segways *
- Wild Discovery * - a unique animal experience for the whole family
- Woodland trail
- Fishing *
- Multi sports sessions *
- New for 2018 – Outdoor pirate play area
- Outdoor adventure playground
- Rowing boats and Pedalos *
- Body Zorbing *
- Water Walkerz *
- Spar shop and ATMLaunderette *
- Fishing (Fisherman’s Reach Pond) available Feb 1-Nov 1†
- Entertainment schedule – please check when booking. *
- † Charges apply during New Year.Over 18 yrs only
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply.
- Luxurious cottages ideal for short breaks and holidays all year round.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Ribby Pine Lodge Spa only)
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath with overhead shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Extra towels available *
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Patio with garden furniture
- Central heating
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs free of charge
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets free of charge (max 1) (in Ribby Poppy (Pet)
- only) Charges apply
- Grocery packs available *
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Ribby Hall Village
Ribby DiamondDetached cottage with one double with TV and ensuite shower and two twin (one with TV). DVD/CD. Dishwasher and washer/dryer. No pets.
Ribby LavenderAttractive open plan mews cottage with one double with ensuite shower and one twin. No pets.
Ribby OrchidSingle storey mews cottage with one double. No pets.
Ribby PoppyContemporary single storey mews cottage with one double with ensuite shower and two twin. No pets.
Ribby RoseSingle storey cottage with one double with ensuite shower and two single bedrooms. Bath with overhead shower. Dishwasher. No pets.
Ribby RubyTwo storey mews cottage. Ground floor: Master double with TV and ensuite shower. First floor: Two twin both with TV. DVD. Dishwasher and washer/dryer. No pets.
Ribby SapphireDetached cottage overlooking the fishing pond. One double with ensuite shower, one twin and one with full size bunks, all with TV. DVD/CD. Dishwasher and washer/dryer. No pets.
Fun Days Out in Lancashire
Head for the Bowland Wild Boar park and we don't think you will be disappointed. A popular attraction in Preston there is so much to do for the whole family. From picnics, walks and wildlife to experiencing feeding the animals you are sure to have a memorable day out. Also popular is the kids tractor play area. For rest and relaxation the cafe is ideal serving hot drinks and snacks with a lovely view over the pond and wildlife feeding station. The Forest of Bowland has been declared an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.