- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Lake District
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Oakdene Forest is an award winning park in beautiful Hampshire is the ideal place for a relaxing holiday. With a peaceful and welcoming atmosphere we are confident that a holiday here will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. This park is suited to families and couples alike.
Winning the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation, Oakdene Forest Park has a stunning setting and plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy. A gym, crazy golf, country club and forest walks are just some of the attractions here. There are also kids clubs during peak seasons.
The Hampshire lodges themselves are pine lodges which are stylishly furnished and well equipped. The Forest Lodge 2 sleeps four and has a private outdoor hot tub. The Forest Lodge 3 sleeps six and also has the luxury of a private hot tub. Hot tubs are the perfect way to relax after a busy day. There is also the option of staying in traditional and comfortable caravans if you prefer which are excellent value for money.
- Indoor heated pool with 34m flume
- Outdoor pool with water jets
- Sauna, steam room and spa bath
- Fitness centre
- Bars and entertainment suite
- The Oak Showbar entertainment suite with access to outdoor decked area
- Pool and table tennis *
- New in 2016 VRoom (virtual games room)
- Amusements *
- Go Juniors (3-7s)
- Archery *
- Water Walkerz *
- Body Zorbs and Sea Scooters *
- Crossbow *
- Fencing *
- Children’s outdoor play area
- Crazy golf *
- Shop with bakery and off licence
- Launderette *
- Go+ Activities
- Aeroball *
- Go Active gym classes *
- Pedal balance bikes *
- Outdoor pool – May 26-Sep 1
- Turkey and Tinsel weekends * (meals and panto)
- and Christmas Festive Meals * – are all speciality events and are ticket only, (limited spaces)
- and must be pre booked to avoid disappointment.Shop with off licence – restricted opening times in low season
- †† Age restrictions may apply to activities
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply.
- Choose from a range of caravans or lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in lodges and Sublime Caravan 2 and 3 only)
- Flat screen TV/DVD (except Statement and Sensation caravans)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels (in Sublime caravans, Superior lodges and Signature lodges only)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Barbecue stand (Lodges, supreme and sublime caravans only)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots, highchairs and bedguards £12pw each
- Pets £7 per day each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Accommodation at Oakdene Forest
Sensation 2Brand new for 2018. 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Shower.
Sensation 3Brand new for 2018. 12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Shower.
Signature Lodge 3Lodge with one double with ensuite shower and two twin, all with TV. Shower. Dishwasher and washing machine. Decking with barbecue, garden furniture and outdoor hot tub. Early 2.00pm check in.
Signature Lodge 4Contemporary lodge with one double and ensuite shower and three twin (double by arrangement), all with flat screen TV. Bath with overhead shower. Spacious, open plan living area. Dishwasher, freezer and washing machine. Sauna. Decking with outdoor hot tub. Early 2.00pm check in. No pets.
Statement 212ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Shower.
Statement 312ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Shower.
Sublime Caravan 2Brand new for 2018. Luxury caravan with one double with ensuite WC and one twin. Flat screen TV. Decking with garden furniture and outdoor hot tub. Early 3.00pm check in.
Sublime Caravan 3Brand new for 2018. Luxury 12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Shower. Decking with outdoor hot tub. Early 3.00pm check in. No pets.
Superior Lodge 2Pine lodge with one double with TV and ensuite shower and one twin. Bath with overhead shower. Dishwasher. Decking with garden furniture and outdoor hot tub. Early 3.00pm check in.
Superior Lodge 3Pine lodge with one double with TV and ensuite shower and two twin. Bath with overhead shower. Dishwasher. Decking with garden furniture and outdoor hot tub. Early 3.00pm check in. No pets.
Superior Lodge 4Pine lodge with one double with TV and ensuite shower and three twin. Bath with overhead shower. Dishwasher and freezer. Decking with garden furniture and outdoor hot tub. Early 3.00pm check in.
Supreme 2Brand new for 2018. Luxury 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Shower, some have additional WC. Fridge/freezer. Decking with garden furniture. Some with barbecue stand.
Supreme 2 WFBrand new for 2018. Spacious 12ft-wide caravan with two twin. Level entry shower. Fridge/freezer. Decking with garden furniture. Ramped access suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking. No pets.
Supreme 3Brand new for 2018. Spacious 12ft-wide deluxe caravan with one double and two twin. Shower. Additional WC. Fridge/freezer. Decking with garden furniture.
Other Hampshire parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Hampshire
This is a really fun and memorable attraction which is suitable for day trips or short breaks. You can buy your tickets online which will help you beat the queues especially in school holidays as well as save money. With a whole host of attractions and thrilling rides there might not be enough time in the day! Exciting rides include the Edge and The Cobra. More family friendly rides for younger children include the Magic Carpet Ride and the Flying Frog. We are sure the whole family will have fun at Paultons so check out their website for the latest opening times and admission costs.
New Forest Wildlife Park should be high on your list of places to visit if you are visiting this region. Stretched out over 25 acres of stunning woodland you can wander around and come face to face with various species of wildlife. Highlights include the North American
River otter; European wolf, 12 species of owls, badgers, foxes and deer. When you need to re-charge your batteries head to the Woodland Bakehouse Tearoom for delicious meals and light bites. There is also a charming gift shop.