- Lodges with Hot Tubs North Wales
- 5 of the best lodge breaks in Yorkshire
- Holiday at Home in Yorkshire
- Best Places to Stay for Yorkshire Mini Breaks
- Best Yorkshire Spa Breaks
- Top 4 Pet Friendly Holiday Cottages on the Yorkshire Coast
- Paradise Lakeside Lodges
- Lavish Lochside Lodges
- Unwind at Swainswood Leisure Park and Spa
- Landal Gwel an Mor has the WOW Factor!
- Brilliant Holidays at Beaconsfield Park
- Hot Tub Holidays
- Lake District for Easter Breaks
- Boutique Style Lodges in Derbyshire
Paradise Lakeside Lodges
Paradise Lakeside Lodges offer outstanding value for money and have received some excellent reviews from guests who have enjoyed their stay.
Choose from the Paradise Pod or one of the well positioned lodges around the lake, all of which have lovely views.
The outside seating areas overlook the lake and are the perfect place to kick back and unwind.
The original Paradise Pod with has one double bed and a sofa bed suitable for two children. Other faciities include a wet room with toilet and shower, kitchen with hob, fridge and microwave.
The lovely aspect of these lodges is that they have outside seating areas overlooking the lake.
If you're looking to add a touch of luxury to your stay then some of the lodges have private outdoor hot tubs.
The Park View Lodge is a premium lodge with one double room containing TV and ensuite shower and one twin room.
Mod cons include a dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. These lodges have a bath with overhead shower.
The outdoor area offers a well positioned verandah and the outdoor hot tub is the icing on the cake.
At Paradise Lakeside Lodges there are some other lodge options to choose from so you are sure to find your perfect lodge getaway near York.
There are plenty of local attractions for days out including York Maze just 4 miles away and Flamingo Land just 22 miles from the lodges. You'll find some gorgeous gardens to visit too such as those in Castle Howard or head to Stillingfleet Lodge Gardens just 8 miles away.