- Special Offers
- East Sussex
- Isle of Wight
- Lake District
- Peak District
- Vale of York
- West Sussex
- Yorkshire Dales
- Yorkshire Moors and Coast
Newlands Park has been awarded the David Bellamy Silver Award for Conservation and is a beautiful place to visit for a relaxing holiday in Dorset. You will find a varied choice of accommodation including lodges, apartments and traditional caravans.
This pretty holiday park will suit families as there are plenty of activities on site including indoor and outdoor pools, water slide, adventure playground and kids clubs for 5-10 year olds. Locally you can reach Poole, Weymouth and Exeter for some fun days out. You have the best of both worlds at Newlands Park with a countryside setting but close to the coast for beach lovers.
The Dorset Sapphire Lodge is a comfortable timber lodge with three bedrooms sleeping 5. It is double glazed and centrally heated so appropriate for year round breaks. Alternatively you might like to stay in an apartment such as the Dorset Pearl apartment sleeping 2-4 or a caravan such as the Dorset King Caravan which sleeps 4-6. All of the accommodation at Newlands Park is well designed and well furnished making an ideal base for your holiday.
- Indoor heated pool * (£10 for 10 sessions)
- Outdoor heated pool with water slide
- Occasional entertainment
- Children’s club (5–10s)
- and entertainment
- Tow bar and restaurant
- Wi-Fi access *
- Soft play area and pool tables *
- Kids zone with amusements *
- Children’s workshops * (5-10s)
- Adventure playground
- Shop, launderette *
- Indoor pool, bar, restaurant and shop – Mar 10-Nov 3
- Outdoor pool – May 25-Sep 1
- Occasional entertainment and children’s workshops – May 26-Jun 1, and Jul 21-Aug 31
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply
- A choice of apartments, caravans and lodges.
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival (in apartments and lodges only)
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (in apartments and caravans only)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £30pw each (max 2) (in specific Dorset Ruby, Dorset Diamond and Dorset Amber only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to steep gradients and steps, the grounds at Newlands are not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
Accommodation at Newlands Park
Dorset AmberCaravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Heated throughout.
Dorset Diamond12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Double glazed and heated throughout.
Dorset Emerald LodgeLodge with one double with Jack and Jill shower and two twin. Dishwasher and washer/dryer. Bath. Double glazed and centrally heated. No pets.
Dorset JadeApartment set in a peaceful location on the park. Studio room with kitchenette (microwave and hob instead of conventional oven). Lounge area and double bed. Shower. Separate single room. Suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking. No pets.
Dorset Ruby12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Double glazed. Heated throughout.
Dorset Sapphire LodgeTimber lodge with one double, one twin and one single or bunks. DVD. Fridge/freezer. Bath with overhead shower. Double glazed and centrally heated. No pets.
OpalBrand new for 2018. Caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Double glazed and centrally heated throughout. No pets.
TopazNew in 2016. 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. DVD. Double glazed and centrally heated. No pets.
Other Dorset parks you may like
Fun Days Out in Dorset
Monkey World is not only a local attraction but the work they carry out is amazing. Rescuing and rehabilitating monkeys and assisting governments around the world to stop the smuggling of primates are just some of the purposes of the centre. You get to see the primates themselves many of which have become famous from appearing on the TV show Monkey World - a documentary about this place. Open year round we think this is one of best attractions in Dorset and you even get the chance to adopt a monkey if you choose.
This family orientated museum is dedicated to Teddy Bears both old and new Edward Bear and his family of people sized bears are one of the main attractions. You can buy teddy bear gifts from the quaint shop including top notch brands. The Steiff Teddy Bear and Merrythought bears are very popular. Open 7 days a week all year round (except 25th and 26th December) this is a perfect all weather place to visit.
Kingston Maurward Gardens and Animal Park is a magical place to visit with grand gardens and plenty of animals to meet. From goats and ponies to alpacas and pot bellied pigs this attraction is excellent value for money. You can feel free to explore the grounds too which are especially lovely on sunny days. You will see majestic floral displays, stone terraces, a temple and even a lake.