Whitecairn Holiday Park
Whitecairn Holiday Park - Details
Nestling on a hillside overlooking the sparkling waters of Luce Bay, Whitecairn boasts panoramic views over the Mull of Galloway to the Isle of Man and beyond. On the edge of pretty Glenluce village and close to sandy beaches you’re ideally located for exploring this picturesque Scottish area.
The park has a launderette* and children’s outdoor play area. Trout fishing (catch and release) is also available. From April until October guests can use the indoor heated swimming pool* at the nearby sister park, just 11/2 miles away. *Charges apply.
- Luxury lodges
- Contemporary designed interiors
- Private Hot tubs
- Over-looking Luce Bay
- Perfect for families and couples
- Sublime countryside vistas
- Lots of great days out nearby
- Close to sandy beaches
- Choose from two and three bedroom caravans and luxury lodges.
- Outdoor hot tub (in lodges only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Side verandah (in caravans only)
- Verandah with garden furniture (in lodges only)
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2)
(in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Here's a map showing the location of Whitecairn Holiday Park. You can zoom in and out with your mouse wheel (if you're on a computer) as well as drag the map around to see what's nearby.
Copyright © 1998 - 2019