Lagganhouse Country Park
Lagganhouse Country Park - Details
A real Ayrshire gem! Commanding spectacular views across the Stinchar Valley to the Irish Sea, Lagganhouse nestles in 56 tranquil acres of woodland on the hills above Ballantrae. Woodland walks and a wide array of facilities create a fantastic retreat from everyday life for families and couples alike.
- Indoor heated pool
- Duck or Grouse bar and restaurant
- Beer garden
- Teens room
- Pool table *
- Indoor soft play room (up to 8yrs)
- Children’s outdoor play area
- Archery *
- Air gun shooting *
- Skate board ramp
- Launderette *
- Indoor pool – Mar 30-Nov 3 2019, Mar 28-Nov 1 2020
- Duck or Grouse bar and restaurant – Mar 2-Nov 3 2019, Mar 1-Nov 1 2020, opening hours vary throughout the season
- Entertainment – Jul 21-Sep 1 2019, Jul 19-Aug 31 2020, outside of these dates entertainment will be limited
- Air gun shooting – available weekends only
- All other facilities available for all dates.
- * Charges Apply.
- Choose from a selection of two and three bedroom caravans.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots free of charge
- Pets £10 per week or short break each (in specific Standard 2 and 3 only)
- All non smoking accommodation
Here's a map showing the location of Lagganhouse Country Park. You can zoom in and out with your mouse wheel (if you're on a computer) as well as drag the map around to see what's nearby.
Copyright © 1998 - 2019