- Fritton Lake Woodland Lodges - Norfolk
- Deerpark Forest - Cornwall
- Watermouth Lodges - North Devon
- Faweather Grange Lodges - West Yorkshire
- Kielder Water Lodges - Northumberland
- Woodland Lakes Lodges - Yorkshire
- Darwin Forest Country Park - Derbyshire
- Ford Farm Lodges - Gloucestershire
- Rainbows End - Norfolk
- Grange Park Lodges - Lincolnshire
- Bainland Country Park - Lincolnshire
- Allerton Country Park - Yorkshire
Fritton Lake Woodland Lodges - Norfolk
Fritton Lake Woodland Lodges offer luxurious accommodation in a stunning setting and are ideal for romantic breaks and relaxing family holidays all year round. If your pet is part of the family too then why not bring it along. The site is surrounded by stunning woodland and countryside - perfect for long walks.
Within the grounds of the historic Somerleyton estate these luxurious lodges provide the ultimate rural retreat. The beautifully landscaped site has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation and is ideal for nature lovers and keen fisherman alike. Families will appreciate and peace and quiet and there is ample space for children to run around and play. Facilities are low key on the site itself, but nearby Fritton Lake offers a play area, 9 hole golf course and a restaurant.
If you are bringing you pet along then you still have a good choice of accommodation here. Fritton Yew Lodges are perfect for larger families and sleep 6. They are very well equipped for self catering and have beautifully fitted kitchens with dishwashers. Fritton Acer Lodges also sleep 6 and are suitable for partially disabled guests. Fritton Larch Lodges sleep 4 and are ideal if value for money is a top priority. 1 pet is permitted per lodge and charged at £30 per week.