- Fritton Lake Woodland Lodges - Norfolk
- Deerpark Forest - Cornwall
- Watermouth Lodges - North Devon
- Faweather Grange Lodges - West Yorkshire
- Kielder Water Lodges - Northumberland
- Woodland Lakes Lodges - Yorkshire
- Darwin Forest Country Park - Derbyshire
- Ford Farm Lodges - Gloucestershire
- Rainbows End - Norfolk
- Grange Park Lodges - Lincolnshire
- Bainland Country Park - Lincolnshire
- Allerton Country Park - Yorkshire
Deerpark Forest - Cornwall
If you are looking for a relaxing destination for a holiday in South Cornwall and would like to bring the family pet along then Deerpark Forest is an excellent choice. Located just a short walk from the popular fishing village of Looe, the park is a real haven of peace and tranquillity and boasts plenty of open space for children to play as well as acres of gorgeous woodland for walking your pet.
Being in South Cornwall you have easy access to some of the finest beaches in the UK and numerous family attractions including theme parks, gardens and parks. Back on site relaxation is the order of the day and the forest trails and ranger led walks and activities ensure that the children will be enjoying the surroundings. Facilities include children's play area, mountain bike hire, and selection of nature trails, launderette and a grocery delivery service for self catering essentials.
There are several types of lodge to choose from and pets are permitted in several. Copper Beech 2 Lodges are perfect for small families and have two bedrooms, Golden Oak 3 Lodges are recommended for larger groups and can sleep up to 6. These luxurious lodges have open plan living space and a furnished verandah with private hot tub. A maximum of 3 pets are permitted and are charged at £10 each per week.